Tuesday, June 5, 2012

21 Jump Street - (HD) Official Movie Trailer 2012, New Movie Trailers at BunchaMovies.com

21 Jump Street - (HD) Official Movie Trailer 2012, New Movie Trailers at BunchaMovies.com

New Movie Trailers at BunchaMovies.com

Watch our New Movie Trailers, and the 2012 Movie Trailers! 5,000+ Official Movie Trailers, plus Movie Trailers and Video Clips Online! BunchaMovies.com

NEW MOVIE TRAILERS,BunchaMovies.com,official movie trailers,movie trailers 2012,21 Jump Street Trailer,21 Jump Street Trailer 2012,21 Jump Street Official Trailer,21 Jump Street Official Trailer 2012,21 Jump Street Movie Trailer,21 Jump Street Movie Trailer 2012,21 Jump Street Film Trailer,21 Jump Street Film Trailer 2012,21 Jump Street Reveal Trailer,21 Jump Street Debut Trailer,21 Jump Street Trailer 1,21 Jump Street Teaser Trailer,21 Jump Street International Trailer,21 Jump Street Cinematic Trailer,
Movie Sroryline:
A pair of underachieving cops are sent back to a local high school to blend in and bring down a synthetic drug ring.

21 Jump Street - Released 2012

User Review

As much as I really wanted to hate this movie, I'm gonna have to put my pride in my pocket and give it a sincere "Touche..."

Rating: 9/10

Precursor: I just moved back into town two days ago and had made plans to see one of my old friends tonight. I did not want to see this movie, and wouldn't have under any other circumstances but my friend really wanted to and the tickets were free so I went.

Review itself: This is of no disrespect to Jonah Hill or his fans at all, but I, personally have grown tired of what seems to now be a plethora of wanna be Hangover and Superbad's. (The success of Project X seriously worries me...). Anyways, having that mind set approaching tonight and considering the fact I didn't laugh once during the 21 JS trailer, green or red band... I wasn't expecting all that much out of the experience aside from leaving the house and catching up with a buddy.

But damn.

I honestly thought this movie was great. Yes, there were a few of this genre's typical vulgar for the sake of being vulgar cop-outs and penis jokes but the majority of the humor was actually well paced. The majority of the movie I found to be surprisingly satirical/smart, self- aware, and situationally hilarious. The script was clever but so was the editing (to me, the editing is what really made this average movie exceptional and added a lot of humor to some of the gags). The soundtrack was perfect and the casting was spot on (outstanding cameo in the final act). Even the dumbest of this movie's jokes and clichés knew that they were such and were given the proper build up/context to at least warrant a chuckle. Although this was not the direction anyone would imagine a 21 JS reboot going if in fact they'd even heard of the show before seeing the trailer (I know I didn't), the humor was executed well and had some very concentrated thought put into it. All in all... genuine, clever, vulgar yet respectable comedy with some heart.

IMO a very good career move for both Hill and Tatum.

Trailer (2-10) (Although i found most of the scenes to be hilarious in the movie itself, when they were given the proper context, I do wanna say that the tailer, without the build ups to those jokes just didn't do it for me)

Expectations (4/10) (the 4 was already including the excitement of seeing my friend again and a 2 pt. benefit-of-the-doubt handicap I give every movie I think I won't like)

Final verdict (9/10). (Right?)

Movie Cast:
Jonah Hill - Schmidt
Channing Tatum - Jenko
Brie Larson - Molly Tracey
Dave Franco - Eric Molson
Rob Riggle - Mr. Walters
DeRay Davis - Domingo
Ice Cube - Captain Dickson
Dax Flame - Zack
Chris Parnell - Mr. Gordon
Ellie Kemper - Ms. Griggs
Jake M. Johnson - Principal Dadier
Nick Offerman - Deputy Chief Hardy
Holly Robinson Peete - Officer Judy Hoffs
Johnny Pemberton - Delroy
Stanley Wong - Roman

21 Jump Street - (HD) Official Movie Trailer 2012, New Movie Trailers at BunchaMovies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment